I’m keeping it simple & sweet with my little Bear. I have some fun ideas of how I want to enjoy fall this year and decided to turn them into a little bucket list.
- go to the pumpkin patch (we didn’t make it there last year)
- make apple cider from scratch
- do a leaf painting with fallen leaves we found
- make Halloween slime
- visit the petting farm
- road trip to Calgary for some Auntie time
- make homemade applesauce from fresh, local apples
- go on a leaf walk
I kept our bucket list small and manageable, but so fun! I can’t wait for our little trip to Calgary, just Bear & I (we’re going while Kiel’s away working to get some quality time with my sister). I received a huge box of fresh, organic apples from friends in the Okanagan, and think it would be fun to make a big batch of applesauce with my little guy. And the petting farm? I had no idea we even had one until a friend went there! I’m so excited about that, and I know M will adore an afternoon there, definitely a day date with Kiel 🙂
What are some of your bucket list musts this fall? Share below in the comments, I would love to hear them!